Examples of alerts
- Classes canceled due to inclement weather
- Physical plant issues (e.g., natural gas leak, etc.)
- Community safety risks (e.g., burglary near campus, etc.)
Each Adams State student can register up to two phone numbers and two email addresses (a parent or spouse’s mobile phone number/email can be added to a student’s alert account). Users can login using their campus username and password.
Sign-Up with a Text
- From your cell phone, send a text message to “79516” and put “adamsalert” in the subject/text box. (No capital letters and no spaces).
- You will receive a text instructing you to text “yes” to complete the sign up.
- After this confirmation, you will receive text alerts.
- Please note that depending on your personal cell phone plan, there may be a nominal fee from you carrier to receive text messages, but there is no charge from Adams State to use the alert service.
At the end of the academic year in May, current subscriptions will be removed and you will be required to re-enroll at the beginning of the academic year (August).
Message and data rates may apply. Text HELP for help. Text STOP to cancel alerts at any time. For additional assistance contact email@example.com注册送现金可直接提现. View the .